Counseling can be viewed as interactive education. Ask yourself if you would benefit from sessions:
- Are your relationships with family, friends, mate and colleagues honest and supportive, complete with healthy limits and boundaries in place to care for yourself?
- Are you able to fully access your entire range of inner feelings as well as your thoughts and to share them when appropriate?
- Are you able to navigate life’s obstacles without the use of addictive substances or behaviors?
- Are you free from childhood struggles and difficult family dynamics? Are you truly able to reflect the person you want to be in your heart?
- If you’re a parent, are you able to “walk your own talk” and lead your children by example?
- Do you feel as close to God as you do to the people, places, and things of this world?
- TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN.
- TO LEARN HOW TO EXPRESS YOURSELF.
- INTIMACY WITH GOD, WITH YOURSELF AND WITH OTHERS.