- Associate of Arts degree from Valencia Community College
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from University of Central Florida
- Master of Arts degree in Counseling from Webster University
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (L.M.H.C.) #MH8833
- National Certified Counselor (N.C.C.) #222315
- Certified Addictions Professional (C.A.P.) #4016
- Membership in The Pinnacle Non-Traditional Honor Society
- Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology
- The Golden Key National Honor Society
- Graduation Honors for outstanding achievement in the Master of Arts Program
I am an educational and interactive counselor. I've counseled the terminally ill and their families in a hospice organization. I've also counseled individuals and their families who are receiving care in long term drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers. Furthermore, my private pratice includes counseling individuals, couples, and families. My focus and specialty includes helping people with the recovery process from grief, addictions, and relationship issues.
My therapy emphasizes helping my clients gain emotional literacy and helping them build healthy interpersonal communication. I am an authentic therapist and I've sought and completed my own therapy prior to treating others. I understand psychological skills and emotional intimacy on a deep level because I practice them myself. I show true compassion for others and provide realistic goals with my clients in a team fashion.
My private practice, Free Flow Counseling, offers sessions during specific hours on weekdays and all day Saturdays. I also present seminars, workshops, and In-Service education events for businesses and other organizations off site.